Julie M. Pirtle
Julie M. Pirtle has been a partner at Pucci Pirtle since our formation in April of 2013. Ms. Pirtle began her career as an attorney at Schwarz & Pucci, LLC with Attorney Julia Pucci.
She concentrates her practice in the areas of family law, including divorce and custody matters, and residential real estate transactions.
Ms. Pirtle graduated cum laude from Northern Illinois College of Law. She earned her Bachelor of Arts in Sociology from Northern Illinois University. During law school, Ms. Pirtle was active in the Dooley Chapter of Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity, serving as the vice justice during her second year. Ms. Pirtle was also active in the Women's Law Caucus and the Public Interest Law Society. Since graduating Ms. Pirtle remains active in her local bar associations. She is a member of the Kane County Bar Association, McHenry County Bar Association, and Illinois State Bar Association.
Ms. Pirtle graduated law school with nearly ten years of family law experience having worked for two other law firms as a paralegal. As a result of her extensive work as an administrator on family law cases, Ms. Pirtle understands that attention to detail is key in every case. Ms. Pirtle became proficient in legal research after working in the law library at NIU for two years.
In addition, she worked as a 711 for the Zeke Giorgi Legal Clinic in Rockford for a semester on various domestic violence and family law cases. Ms. Pirtle was awarded the Clinical Legal Education Association's Outstanding Student Award for her work at the Zeke Giorgi Legal Clinic.
Ms. Pirtle uses her extensive knowledge in helping each and every client find a solution that is tailored to his or her circumstances while also exhibiting strong advocacy in the courtroom. She understands that not every case is a trial case nor can every case be kept out of the courtroom. Whether your needs are getting through a tough situation now or planning to avoid tough situations in the future, Ms. Pirtle can help you achieve your goals.
- Illinois, 2012
- Northern Illinois University College of Law, DeKalb, IL, J.D., 2012
- Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL, B.S. Sociology, 2008
Honors and Awards:
- American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 10 Best, 2016
- The National Advocates, Top 40 under 40, 2015
Professionals Associations and Memberships:
- Kane County Bar Association
- McHenry County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Former Young Lawyer's Division Section Council Member
- Illinois Supreme Court Puts Burden on Unmarried Fathers to Prove Visitation is in their Childs Best Interests, Illinois State Bar Associations Family Law Section Newsletter, Aug. 2013 at 4.
- Boosting Your Online Presence Through Facebook Advertising, Illinois State Bar Associations Young Lawyer Division Section Newsletter, Aug. 2015 at 2.